Age of co-construction or triumph of the competition?
In a time, when globalization has become a reality for all and civil society progressively gains influence, it is necessary to implement a co-constructive approach in order to achieve efficient and shared solutions. “Cooperation”, “Stakeholders collaboration”, “Collective intelligence”, are now the core subjects of a required action. How can we structure this ideal of dialogue between all actors of society without denying the advantage of competition ?
TODAY – 5:45pm – 7:15pm
Focus : « Revolution under way »
On a financial, technological and social point of view, solutions already exist to co-construct the urgently needed changes. They imply deep modifications in our attitudes and represent real revolutions.
- Mike BIDDLE, Founder and President, MBA POLYMERS (USA)
- Jarmo ESKELINEN, CEO, Forum Virium Helsinki; President ENoLL, European Network of Living Labs (Finland)
- Nick MOON, Co-founder and Director, KickStart (United Kingdom)
- Sergio RICO VELASCO, General Director, Silo de Agua, SA DE CV (Mexico)
- Jean-Luc VALENTE, CEO, Blue Kiwi (France)
Moderator: Eric DE RIEDMATTEN, Vice-President, Clai (France)